I typically use GitHub for both work and personal projects.
I use many editors, but most often I work in Sublime Text because of its nice built-in features, on-going development, and available plugins. I’m becoming more comfortable with VIM and enjoying it.
Yep, I’m a mac user. I primarily use a mac for the BSD that underpins the pretty GUI. But … I also appreciate the pretty GUI.
Organizational & Productivity Tools
- Evernote — easy to create, search, and sync notes across multiple machines
- Dropbox — easy to share and sync files across mulitple machines
- 1Password — easy to create secure passwords and sync them across multiple machines
- Google Calendar — easy to share and use multiple calendars across multiple machines
- Pocket – keeps my reading organized and available
- ifttt – I mostly use this to send myself reminders by text
- Alfred — easier navigation of the OSX GUI
- Skitch - easy images annotation